2017/2018 Park City resort guide
Located in the heart of Park City, Utah, only a 35-minute drive from Salt Lake City, Park City Mountain is home to over 7,300 skiable acres with a good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain. Park City Mountain is the largest ski area in the United States and bustles with activities in three distinct base areas. With thrilling family adventures and more than two dozen restaurants, Park City Mountain is an easily accessible, world-class mountain destination located in an authentic & historic western town.
Parking and Access
- Park City Mountain is located just minutes off I-80 or State Hwy 40, all multilane highways, no single lane mountain roads.
- Parking at Park City base area is available at the First Time lot, Silver King lot, and Main lot.
- Parking at the Canyons Village base area is available at the Cabriolet Lot.
- Paid parking is available at the underground lots at the Park City base area and the Sundial lots at the Canyon’s village base area.
- More information about parking, capacity and rates
- Bonanza Express lift: From the Summit house at the top of the Bonanza Express lift, find Homerun, a long, easy run that gently curves for 3.5miles to the Park City Base area.
- From halfway down Homerun, Claimjumper goes to the Miners Camp area and is a slow zone the whole way, making it a good choice for beginner skiing.
- Adventure alleys: Blaster, Powder Monkey, TNT, Detonator and Short Fuse are all fun winding trails through the woods that are fun for all ages.
- More details on beginner terrain and the Park City Mountain Trail Map here.
Kid Friendly Dining
- Summit House
- The Summit House is the on-mountain spot to enjoy a variety of dining options, including fresh tossed salads, homemade soups, artisan sandwiches and freshly baked pizzas. Summit House is accessible from 5 different chairlifts, so no matter where you’re coming from, or what trail you're skiing next, the Summit House is most likely on your way. And at 9250’ you can bet that the views of the Uinta Mountain Range from our large, heated deck will make it hard to leave
- Red Pine Lodge
- Enjoy a bite from the grill, a fresh salad or sandwich while you take in the view from the NEW red pine upper patio.
- Miners Camp
- Miners Camp restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a cozy lunch and watch the action. The menu offers homemade soups and chili, fresh tossed artisan salads and Mediterranean kabobs and gyros. This new in 2016 mountain Restaurant contains 500 indoor seats, large deck and state of the art food servery. Miners Camp is located at the base of the Silverlode lift and the new interconnect gondola.
- More information on Dining at Park City
Still have questions? Call (970) 754-0025 or visit our FAQ page.