Pays for itself in just over 3 days!
Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood.
Looking for the Tahoe Value College Pass? Click Here
Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood restricted:
12/26/17–12/31/17, 1/13/18, 2/17/18–2/18/18.
ALL Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood.
- Six (6) Buddy Tickets: discounted tickets that remain the same price all season long.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A-Friend ( SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount.**
- Half-price pass holder tickets available during restricted dates at Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood.
- Unlimited half-price pass holder tickets available at Breckenridge, Park City and Keystone.
- Advanced Lift Ticket Rate available at Vail and Beaver Creek.
Purchase Pass Insurance for only $10 ($5 for children ages 5-12) to protect your season pass. If you do not accept pass insurance, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
Enroll in the new Auto Renew Program during check-out. The Auto Renew Program guarantees the lowest price on your season pass with only $49 Down, which is charged every spring. Your $49 Spring deposit (charged on or around March 15th) and your remaining Fall balance (charged on or around September 15th) will be charged automatically every year.
**Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
Season passes are exclusively for the use of the passholder; they are not transferable and may not be resold. The passholder is responsible for their pass and its usage at all times. To report a lost or stolen season pass please call 1-970-754-0005.