Pays for itself in just under 3 days!
When picking up their pass, College Pass holders must present current college photo ID and official college school schedule indicating student name and proof of at least 12 credit hours (undergraduate) or 6 hours (graduate) per semester for the 2016/2017 school year. College Pass holders must be enrolled at the time of their first day skiing or riding.
Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood.
- Summer 2016 Scenic Access includes same resorts as your winter access.
Looking for the Tahoe Local College Pass? Click Here.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A-Friend ( SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount.**
- Unlimited half-price pass holder tickets to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Park City.
- Half-price pass holder tickets available on blackout dates at Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood.
- 2016 Summer scenic lift access at western resorts
Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood restricted:
12/26/16–12/31/16, 1/14/17, 2/18/17–2/19/17.
ALL Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood.
Purchase Pass Insurance for only $10 ($5 for children ages 5-12) to protect your season pass. If you do not accept pass insurance, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
Enroll in the new Auto Renew Program during check-out. The Auto Renew Program guarantees the lowest price on your season pass with only $49 Down, which is charged every spring. Your $49 Spring deposit (charged on or around March 15th) and your remaining Fall balance (charged on or around September 15th) will be charged automatically every year.
**Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
Season passes are exclusively for the use of the passholder; they are not transferable and may not be resold. The passholder is responsible for their pass and its usage at all times. To report a lost or stolen season pass please call 1-800-842-8062.