Pays for itself in just over 3 days!
Unlimited skiing or riding at Keystone and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Breckenridge.
Looking for the Summit Value College Pass? Click Here.
Breckenridge restricted: 11/24/17-11/25/17,
12/26/17-12/31/17, 1/13/2018, 2/17/18-2/18/18.
- Six (6) Buddy Tickets:
discounted tickets that remain the same price all season long.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A- Friend (SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount**
- Half-price pass holder tickets available during restricted dates at Breckenridge.
- Unlimited half-price pass holder tickets available at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood.
- Advanced Lift Ticket rate available at Vail and Beaver Creek.
- 2017 Summer Scenic Access at Keystone and Breckenridge.
Purchase Pass Insurance for only $20 ($10 for children ages 5-12) to protect your season pass. If you do not accept pass insurance, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
Enroll in the new Auto Renew Program during check-out. The Auto Renew Program guarantees the lowest price on your season pass with only $49 Down, which is charged every spring. Your $49 Spring deposit (charged on or around March 15th) and your remaining Fall balance (charged on or around September 15th) will be charged automatically every year.
**Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
Season passes are exclusively for the use of the passholder; they are not transferable and may not be resold. The passholder is responsible for their pass and its usage at all times. To report a lost or stolen season pass please call 1-970-754-0005.