Epic Local Pass - Pays for itself in just 4 days!
Epic Local Resort Access:
Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood. Also includes a total of 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek with holiday restrictions.
Looking for the Epic Local College Pass? Click Here
Vail, Beaver Creek, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood are restricted 11/25/16–11/26/16, 12/26/16–12/31/16, 1/14/17, 2/18/17–2/19/17.
- Two (2) Buddy Tickets: flat
rate discounted tickets that remain the same price all season long.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A- Friend (SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount**
- Advanced Lift Ticket rate available during blackout dates at Vail & Beaver Creek and beyond 10 days
- Half-off pass holder tickets available on blackout dates at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood
- Unlimited access to Vail and Beaver Creek in April 2017 available to pass holders who purchased their 2016-2017 passes before 5/30/16
- 2016 Summer scenic lift access at western resorts
Purchase Pass Insurance for only $20 ($10 for children ages 5-12) to protect your season pass. If you do not accept pass insurance, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
Enroll in the new Auto Renew Program during check-out. The Auto Renew Program guarantees the lowest price on your season pass with only $49 Down, which is charged every spring. Your $49 Spring deposit (charged on or around March 15th) and your remaining Fall balance (charged on or around September 15th) will be charged automatically every year.
**Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
Season passes are exclusively for the use of the passholder; they are not transferable and may not be resold. The passholder is responsible for their pass and its usage at all times. To report a lost or stolen season pass please call 1-800-842-8062.