When picking up their pass, College Pass holders must present current college photo ID and official college school schedule indicating student name and proof of at least 12 credit hours (undergraduate) or 6 hours (graduate) per semester for the 2017/2018 school year. College Pass holders must be enrolled at the time of their first day skiing or riding.
Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood. Also includes a total of 10 days at Vail, Beaver Creek and Whistler Blackcomb with holiday restrictions.
The Epic Local College Pass is not valid for Spring 2017 skiing.
Vail, Beaver Creek, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood are restricted 11/24/17-11/25/17, 12/26/17-12/31/17, 1/13/2018, 2/17/18-2/18/18.
- Two (2) Buddy Tickets: discounted tickets that remain the same price all season long.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A- Friend (SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount**
- Half-price pass holder tickets available during blackout dates at
Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, and Kirkwood.
- Advanced Lift Ticket rate
available during blackout dates at Vail and Beaver Creek and beyond 10 days.
- Unlimited access to Vail and Beaver Creek in April 2018 available to pass holders who purchased their 2017-2018 passes before 5/29/17
-2017 Summer Scenic Access
Purchase Pass Insurance for only $20 ($10 for children ages 5-12) to protect your season pass. If you do not accept pass insurance, you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
Enroll in the new Auto Renew Program during check-out. The Auto Renew Program guarantees the lowest price on your season pass with only $49 Down, which is charged every spring. Your $49 Spring deposit (charged on or around March 15th) and your remaining Fall balance (charged on or around September 15th) will be charged automatically every year.
**Pass holder must be present with friend to receive discount. Discounts and prices vary throughout the season. Visit Snow.com/SWAF during the season for details and pricing.
Season passes are exclusively for the use of the passholder; they are not transferable and may not be resold. The passholder is responsible for their pass and its usage at all times. To report a lost or stolen season pass please call 1-970-754-0005.