What is Resort Charge? With Resort Charge you can attach a credit card to your Season Pass or PEAKS card and use it to charge at designated Vail Resorts’ on-mountain restaurants and retail locations.*
If you choose to take advantage of Resort Charge, you will also have the option to sign-up for Direct-To-Lift access. Direct-To-Lift privileges enable you to bypass the ticket window and go direct to the lift at our resorts through an automatic charge to your credit card. When you present your Season Pass or Epic Day card, your credit card will be charged the daily lift ticket price.
Season Pass Holders: Use the Direct-To-Lift feature when your Season Pass is restricted or at locations where it is not valid. If you choose to enable Direct-To-Lift privileges, please be aware of restricted dates associated with your pass.
Resort Charge Only:
Your credit card is attached to your Season Pass or PEAKS card for transactional use at designated Vail Resorts’ on-mountain restaurants and retail locations.
Resort Charge + Direct-to-Lift Access:
In addition to Resort Charge, this enables you to bypass the ticket window and go directly to the lift at our resorts through an automatic charge to your credit card. Use the Direct-To-Lift feature when your Season Pass is restricted or at locations where it is not valid.
If you would like to change your Resort Charge access please stop by any ticket/pass office or contact us at 800.842.8062.
Lift Tickets: (winter only)
Resort Charge allows you and your family to go straight to the lift and use your PEAKS card or Season Pass as a lift ticket. Your credit card will be charged the single-day PEAKS rate each day you ski, ride or sightsee. Plus, in the winter, you'll earn 1,000 PEAKS points each day you ski or ride (500 pts for children 5-12). In the summer, you'll earn 500 points for sight-seeing.
Dining: (winter only)
Use your PEAKS card or season pass to charge purchases throughout the resort, including dining. No more carrying cash or giving out pocket money to the kids. Plus, earn 500 PEAKS points for every $50 spent, per day (max $500 or 5,000 points per day).
- Vail: Buffalo's, all restaurants at Eagle's Nest, Game Creek Restaurant, all restaurants at MidVail, Two Elk Lodge, Wildwood Smokehouse, The Golden Peak Grill and the Game Creek Restaurant.
- Beaver Creek: Allie's Cabin,Beano's Cabin, Broken Arrow Cafe, Starbucks, Toscanini, Red Tail Camp, SaddleRidge Restaurant and the Rendezvoux Club at the Golf Course.
- Breckenridge: The Bergenhof Food Court, SubFusion, Border Burritos, Vista Haus Food Court, TenMile Station, The Maggie, Breck Burger Bar
Equipment Rentals and Retail Purchases*
With your Resort Charge card, you can charge your new sunglasses and more without carrying your wallet. Here's a list of retail locations open this summer at each resort.
- Vail: Vail Sports, The Gore Creek Fly Shop, Burton at Vail, One Track Mind in Lionshead
- Beaver Creek: Beaver Creek Sports Retail & Rental , The North Face in Beaver Creek Village, Beaver Creek Trading Company
- Breckenridge: Breckenridge Sports, Breckenridge Resort Wear, Columbia Concept Shop
- Heavenly: Heavenly Sports, Burton at Heavenly, Patagonia at Heavenly, Heavenly Eyes, Gondola Sports, The North Face in Heavenly, The Boardinghouse
*PEAKS points are not awarded for retail purchases or equipment rentals.