This FAQ is for 2017-18 season pass access at Whistler Blackcomb.
Which passes get access to Whistler Blackcomb?
Which 2017-2018 Season Passes provide unlimited skiing and riding at Whistler Blackcomb?
There are two Season Passes that provide unlimited skiing and riding to Whistler Blackcomb:
- Epic Pass
Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Pass
- Unlimited access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin; Also includes Perisher in Australia for the 2018 ski season.
- No Blackout Dates
- Includes six days at Les 3 Vallees, Paradiski and Tignes-Val D’Isere in France, three days at Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta in Italy, five consecutive days at 4 Vallees in Switzerland and three consecutive days at Arlberg in Austria
- Unlimited access to Whistler Blackcomb
- No Blackout Dates
- Adults save over $200 compared to 2016-2017 pricing
- Exclusive WB perks, including 20% off on-mountain food, up to 20% off retail, $50 off select lessons and more
- 50% off lift tickets Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin; Also includes 50% off lift tickets at Perisher in Australia for the 2018 ski season.
Which 2017-2018 Season Passes provide skiing and riding at Whistler Blackcomb for a limited amount or days and/or with restrictions?
There are a variety of Season Passes that provide a great value for skiing and riding to Whistler Blackcomb with some restrictions:
- Epic Local Pass
- A total of 10 days at Vail, Beaver Creek and Whistler Blackcomb with holiday restrictions
- Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood
- Restricted dates: November 24-15, 2017; December 26-31, 2017; January 13, 2018; and February 17-18, 2018
- Epic 7-Day
- A total of seven unrestricted days valid at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Arapahoe Basin, plus seven FREE days at Wilmot, Afton Alps or Mt. Brighton
- A total of four unrestricted days valid at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Arapahoe Basin, plus four FREE days at Wilmot, Afton Alps or Mt. Brighton
Epic Season Pass Holders
What are the blackout days?
Nov 24-25 2017
Dec 26-Dec 31 2017
Martin Luther King Day
Jan 13 2018
Presidents Day Weekend
Feb 17-18 2018
Where can I purchase any of these passes?
Epic passes and other Vail Resorts season passes are available online at epicpass.com. Season Passes are on sale for a limited time only.
Whistler Blackcomb season passes are available online at whistlerblackcomb.com.
What currency is the Epic Pass sold in?
The Epic Pass is sold in U.S. dollars at epicpass.com. The Epic Australia Pass is sold in Australian dollars at epicaustraliapass.com.au
Will 2017-2018 Epic Pass holders receive any access, perks or discounts at Whistler Blackcomb this summer?
For a limited time, guests who purchase a 2017-2018 Epic Pass receive complimentary sightseeing/hiking access for use in summer 2017 at Whistler Blackcomb. Epic Pass holders will need to visit Guest Services upon their arrival to pick up their complimentary pass.
Am I able to change from an Epic product to a Whistler Blackcomb product without a fee?
No. Any product changes will be subject to an Administration Fee. All Epic Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Downgrading will not be permitted. In the event of an upgrade, the Season Pass will be sold at the current rate at the time of upgrade.
Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass Holders
Do I get access to Perisher, Australia on my Whistler Blackcomb season pass?
Whistler Blackcomb passes will not receive access to Perisher.
There are two options for guests who would like to ski at Whistler Blackcomb and Perisher
- 2017-18 Epic Pass – On sale now, pass holders will receive five holiday restricted days at Whistler Blackcomb and unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Perisher for the 2018 ski season as well as U.S. resorts in 2017-18 ski season. Epic Pass holders also receive access to resorts in Austria, France, Italy, and Switzerland. For full details on the Epic Pass please visit epicpass.com.
- 2017 Epic Australia Pass – On sale now, pass holders will receive unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher during the 2017 ski season and 10 days with holiday restrictions at Whistler Blackcomb during the 2017-18 ski season. Guests who would like to upgrade to unlimited and unrestricted access to Whistler Blackcomb can do so during the check-out process. For full details on the Epic Australia Pass plus upgrade, please visit EpicAustraliaPass.com.au.
If I purchased a Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass in the spring and now want to upgrade to an Epic Pass, can I get the same Epic Pass price and benefits from the spring sale?
Yes you can upgrade to Epic Pass however the pass will be sold at the current price at the time of the upgrade.
If I purchase a Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass in the spring and decide I want an Epic Pass, will I be allowed to change products without fee?
No. Any product changes will be subject to an Administration Fee. All Season Pass and EDGE Card products are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Downgrading will not be permitted. In the event of an upgrade, the Epic Pass will be sold at the current rate at the time of upgrade.
Do EDGE cards work at U.S. Resorts?
Yes. 5-Day EDGE Cardholders can utilize up to two days at U.S Resorts. 10-Day EDGE Cardholders can utilized up to three days at U.S. Resorts.
What currency are the Whistler Blackcomb passes sold in?
The Whistler Blackcomb products are sold in Canadian dollars through whistlerblackcomb.com.
Is Whistler Blackcomb a part of the Mountain Collective Pass?
No. Whistler Blackcomb is no longer a part of the Mountain Collective Pass, however, an Epic Pass gives you unlimited, unrestricted access to 14 resorts in North America. Resorts include: Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin.
I’m a Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Season holder, do I get access to other Mountain Collective resorts?
No. Whistler Blackcomb Season Passes, EDGE Cards and Epic Season Passes do not have access to any Mountain Collective resorts during the 2017-2018 winter season.
For any further questions please contact a Season Pass Expert at +1 (970)754-0005.